Launch Date:2015Type:EnterpriseDeveloped By:WebnexsCategories:End-to-End OTT Video Platforms
- Audiences pay only for the content they watch using Electronic Sell Through (EST) or Download To Rent (DTR).
- Viewers can have permanent access to video content by using EST or can view the video content for a limited period by adopting the DTR method.
- Content creators can charge the user either monthly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Viewers pay a fee for each show watched on a desired channel.
- Interlace advertisements into video content pre/mid/post-roll.
- Stream video content across services such as Amazon Fire Stick, Chromecast, Airtel Xtream etc.
- OTT and connected TV apps
Webnexs pricing is not publicly listed. For packaging and pricing information contact the vendor directly.
The 15 Best OTT Platforms To Build Your Own Streaming Service in 2022
In 2022 you need to be everywhere your audience is, including mobile and now TV. In the last couple of years alone, the move to connected TV streaming has exploded with everyone from Apple to your indi-film company creating content and streaming apps for the home. TV streaming video apps are also kn...[Read More]