- Live streaming to multiple social media and streaming services.
- Analyze audience engagement during a live broadcasts.
- Universal chat for cross-platform participants.
- Add real-time closed captioning to live streams.
- Create an unlimited number of HTML5 players pointing to Videolinq or any other streaming provider.
- Automation tools: Schedule streams, remote connect to network cameras.
- Live/Recorded stream monetization with 3rd party tools.
- Developer-friendly API.
Videolinq offers a fully functional trial account. Paid plan begins with the Starter Plan ($15.00/month), the Professional Plan ($100.00/month), and the Enterprise Plan $500.00/month. Plans have different live channels, output destinations, and data transfer limits. Customers who pay for 1-year get a 20% discount.
Videolinq is for TV stations, production companies, social media influencers, online broadcasters, and marketing managers that want to broadcast live to multiple social media destinations.
The Player Wizard makes it very easy to build custom HTML5 players for live or recorded files hosted...
Watch this video to learn how to setup a live stream with OBS Studio. Create a video channel, select...