- Video hosting and delivery services
- Video site and gallery tools for creating video experiences
- Branded video player with configuration options
- HTML5 and Flash video playback
- Bulk upload and file management
- Analytics suite includes engagement, conversion and audience analytics
- Record and stream events with built in live streaming capabilities
- Social sharing tools and integrations
- Salesforce.com integration, including reporting and video gallery within the Salesforce platform for employee access
- Security and access management
Platform prices start at $500 a month and go up from there. A flat license fee plus bandwidth and storage.
Watch this uStudio case study with Alcon.
Watch this video to learn more about how Ragan Communications uses uStudio to power their online vid...[Read More]
We’ve assembled a list of the top video apps that integrate with or are native to Salesforce.com. These video software solutions offer tools that enable sales reps and managers to record, organize and share video with leads and contacts via ema...[Read More]