Thinking about spicing up your video marketing strategy? According to Adobe, over 50% of marketers worldwide have named video as their best performing asset in terms of ROI. By the end of 2018 88% of marketers will deploy video campaigns that contain interactive elements such as links, buttons, quizzes and forms. Adding interactive call-to-actions to videos can increase conversion rates from 2x to 10x almost immediately. Plus, making video interactive moves video viewing from a passive experience to a two-way conversation giving marketers access to even more video engagement data than they have ever had while selling more product and directly driving revenue.
While the concept of interactive video has been around for a long time, it’s only been in the last year that the tools and technology have grown to a level where anyone working with video can deploy interactivity with a few clicks of the mouse. And, it’s never been so affordable. See for yourself, check out our list of the Top Free Interactive Video Tools.
If you’re looking to make the case for interactive video in your video strategy consider using these powerful stats to backup your conversations with your team:
- Interactive video content generates 2x more conversions than passive content (Kapost)
- 88% of marketers say interactive content differentiates them from their competitors (Business2Community)
- Buzzfeed gets over 75% of it’s Quizz traffic from social media (Mashable)
- Interactive content generates 4-5x more pageviews than static content (LinkedIn)
- 93% said interactive content is somewhat or very effective at educating the buyer, versus just 70% for static content (Inc)
- 88% of B2B marketers said at least 10-30% of their content would be interactive by 2018 (DemandGen Report)
- 79% of marketers agree interactive content has reusable value, resulting in repeat visitors and multiple exposures (Business2Community)
- 91% of B2B buyers prefer to consume interactive and visual content (DemandGen Report)
Other helpful resources: