- Create dynamic video using logos, photos and video from a mobile device’s camera roll and use built in templates to customize the video’s look and feel.
- Sync up to 9 iPhones and iPads and additional cameras to enable a multi-cam live stream experience.
- Stream live, record or both. Wirelessly capture video from multiple angles and edit in Final Cut Pro X.
- Switcher Studio pricing starts at $39 a month.
- Packaging is based on number of stored assets and feature sets.
- Plans include streaming to all destinations including Microsoft Stream.
- Been in business since 2014
- Major customer such as Cisco and Nascar
- Huge global customer base
- Experienced leadership team
- Ability to use up to 9 different mobile devices as cameras at once.
- Ability to stream to Microsoft Stream
- In-video call-to-actions and branding
- The software is very easy-to-use can be downloaded to any iPad, iPhone or android device and set up and streaming within minutes.
- The software is stacked with features, including the ability to use multiple devices as cameras at once, remote presenters, graphics and branding.
- Customer service is responsive and support is conducted via the website, email and dedicated support representative.
- The platform is designed for more advanced live streaming, specifically using mobile devices — if you’re setup is mobile then you’ll find the value of this platform through the roof.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software for video creators and organizations that have a mobile-first video content creation and live streaming strategy.
- The software is very easy to use but is limited to mobile and tablet devices, so if you are looking for strictly web software, look elsewhere.
- The software has tons of features, it’s easy to use, but again, it’s mobile focused.
- Customer service and account management are responsive.
- The platform is designed for intermediate to advanced users, focused on mobile filming and streaming — if you’re strategy is mobile, the value is huge, otherwise consider alternatives.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software, but specifically for mobile streaming strategies only.
- Stream to multiple pages, accounts, and groups on Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and premium providers.
- Curate one live feed using multiple cameras, mobile phones, and guest broadcasters across locations
- Use custom graphics, overlays, and pre-recorded video to ensure every video is consistent with your unique voice
Socialive pricing is not publicly listed. For packaging and pricing information contact the vendor directly. 50Wheel estimates the Socialive’s pricing to start around $1,500 a month.
- Been in business since 2015
- Major brands and broadcasters listed as customers
- Experienced team from production and tech backgrounds
- Cutting edge technology
- Integrations with major technology platforms and social networks
- First platform to enable marketers to stream on LinkedIn Live.
- Remote presenters can join broadcasts from anywhere in the world.
- The software is very easy to use and setup, but does require practice before going live with a broadcast.
- The software is fully featured with all the standard broadcast production tools such as titles, lower thirds, transitions, but also supports multiple remote presenters.
- Customer service is top notch and this is one of the core values of the offering, lots of hands on customer service.
- The software is no doubt valuable by itself, return on investment will depend on how often broadcasts occur and the business model supporting them.
- We’re likely to recommend this vendor, but do recommend you compare the solution to others in its category.
- While the software is easy to use, it can be somewhat complex and needs practice and potentially customer support to operate.
- The software is full featured and innovative, but is still new and is lacking some of the finer features expected in software of this class.
- Customer service is fantastic as long as you are okay paying for it.
- The software is expensive for most companies and comparable to others in its class, return on investment will depend on how often you are using the software and any revenue attached to those broadcasts.
- We recommend this software for larger brands with regular broadcasts on YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.