- Stream to multiple pages, accounts, and groups on Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and premium providers.
- Curate one live feed using multiple cameras, mobile phones, and guest broadcasters across locations
- Use custom graphics, overlays, and pre-recorded video to ensure every video is consistent with your unique voice
Socialive pricing is not publicly listed. For packaging and pricing information contact the vendor directly. 50Wheel estimates the Socialive’s pricing to start around $1,500 a month.
- Been in business since 2015
- Major brands and broadcasters listed as customers
- Experienced team from production and tech backgrounds
- Cutting edge technology
- Integrations with major technology platforms and social networks
- First platform to enable marketers to stream on LinkedIn Live.
- Remote presenters can join broadcasts from anywhere in the world.
- The software is very easy to use and setup, but does require practice before going live with a broadcast.
- The software is fully featured with all the standard broadcast production tools such as titles, lower thirds, transitions, but also supports multiple remote presenters.
- Customer service is top notch and this is one of the core values of the offering, lots of hands on customer service.
- The software is no doubt valuable by itself, return on investment will depend on how often broadcasts occur and the business model supporting them.
- We’re likely to recommend this vendor, but do recommend you compare the solution to others in its category.
- While the software is easy to use, it can be somewhat complex and needs practice and potentially customer support to operate.
- The software is full featured and innovative, but is still new and is lacking some of the finer features expected in software of this class.
- Customer service is fantastic as long as you are okay paying for it.
- The software is expensive for most companies and comparable to others in its class, return on investment will depend on how often you are using the software and any revenue attached to those broadcasts.
- We recommend this software for larger brands with regular broadcasts on YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Stream video or desktops to any live-stream service.
- 30+ live streaming services and destinations to choose from.
- Input RTMP URL and STREAM KEY in your streaming software to go live.
- Real-time analytics and dashboard to track performance.
- Restream pricing starts at $16 a month.
- Packaging is based on streaming destinations, custom branding and users.
- A free, limited version of the software is available.
- Been in business since 2014
- Major venture funding
- Thousands of global customers
- Experienced leadership team
- Integrations with video over 30+ social networks.
- Ability to pull detailed broadcast analytics
- In-video call-to-actions
- Software is very easy to use and to start a live broadcast, with the ability to start and change the stream on the go at any point.
- The software comes fully loaded with features including the ability to broadcast to 30+ social platforms.
- Support is top-tier, responsive, consistent and always available to assist, via email, chat or the discord server.
- What you receive value-wise for the platform, including pricing is very generous, making this software a top value for anyone who live streams.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this vendor over others in the same space because of track record, reliability and support responsiveness.
- The software is easy-to-use, but is designed with features for advanced broadcasts and multi-network streaming.
- The software is fully loaded with features, which is great for intermediate to advanced users, but too complicated for first time or novice streamers.
- This vendor’s support is generally fantastic, with quick response times.
- The pricing and packaging of this product is designed for heavy live streaming users, so unless you’re broadcasting at volume to multiple networks, it may be considered too expensive.
- We’re likely to recommend this vendor to organizations and individuals operating at an intermediate to advanced level of video broadcast.