- Chrome extension tied into the Wistia video platform
- Record the combination of a webcam and what’s being shown on the screen along with voice form the the computer mic or external microphone.
- Present video as a single frame or split-screen view.
- Export videos to share with the Wistia video player or create a video gallery.
- Export videos to social social media channels in a few clicks.
- Custom video thumbnails with looping GIFs and text overlays.
Soapbox basic is offered for free. For more advanced usage the Solo plan starts at $300 a year. There is also a Teams plan without pricing publicly listed. Packaging is based on users and features.
Are you looking for software to help you create tutorial videos for your software tool or app? Or maybe an easy way to make a simple video without any tools besides your laptop? We’ve got you covered with a round up of the top 12 best video tutorial creation software apps to keep your eyes on ...[Read More]
The world’s top customer support teams leverage online video to increase deflection and resolve cases faster than over the phone and via email or chat. This has without been proven to boost customer satisfaction. In this article we’ll go into the main use cases for video as it relates to...[Read More]
Today anyone can create a video online in a few minutes without any technical expertise or background. Whether its recording from your web cam, uploading video clips from your computer or using pre-existing templates and animated slides to form an explainer video, video making software apps are acce...[Read More]
Now that we're all stuck at home, we're all glued to our computer and TV screens. Creating videos in today's environment now comes with a ton of restrictions, such as you can't physically get a crew together right now to run production.