Rocketium is the swiss army knife of sales and marketing. It is loaded with the following features:
- Built-in article-to-video converter.
- Voice-over support. record or upload your own.
- No design experience is needed to use Rocketium. With over 200 themes and templates.
- Extensive branding options. Import your logo, brand color palette, fonts, music, intros, and outros.
- 2 billion royalty free stock images, video clips, and music tracks from Pexels, Pixabay, Shutterstock, Storyblocks, Wikimedia, and Soundstripe.
- Make videos in square, portrait, and landscape orientations for mobile devices, tablets, and desktop.
- Multi-language support + automatic translation to 100+ languages enables you to connect with a wider audience and go global.
- Run A/B tests on videos.
- Work with your colleagues and collaborate together on projects in teams.
- API and white-label options.
- In-app analytics from YouTube and Facebook
Rocketium has flexible pricing plans for individuals and teams alike. You can go for monthly or annual subscriptions (annual plans come with 2 extra months for free). Individuals can subscribe the Professional or Expert plans, priced at USD $49 and USD $99 per month. Teams can choose from the Team or Business plans priced at USD $199 and USD $399 per month respectively. All plans come with a free 7-day trial.
Customers by Industry
- Broadcast Media
- Real Estate
Canon, Business World, Univision, Harward Business Review, Autocar, Eventbrite, Infosys, Generali, YourStory, PayTM, Wolters Kluwer, Coldwell Banker, Harcourts
Watch this video tutorial and overview from Rocketium to learn how to upload images, videos, and soc...
Watch this video if you are a social media marketer and are looking to make innovative video content...
Watch this video to learn how you can create engaging short form videos in only a few minutes using ...
One of the biggest barriers content marketers face is the cost of creating good quality content consistently at scale. Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, one thing is for certain, we all face the same hurdles when it comes to video production: budget, resources and time. Th...[Read More]
Real estate video marketing is one of the most powerful tools agents and brands can use to engage with prospective buyers and easily get the word out. Video also brings the listing to life, something photos just can’t do. This article provides information on the business benefits of video mark...[Read More]
Conducted on 21st September, 2017 in Bengaluru, India Rocketium conducted a video workshop at 91 Springboard this September. The workshop revolved around these 3 topics: Shift in how content is consumed What can start-ups do with videos? Myths and fears behind video making You can check out the reco...[Read More]
We live in an era of technology where the Internet has taken the world by storm whether it is for personal use or business growth. We all have access to the internet, that’s an obvious thing. Each and everything is connected to the internet or is either done on the internet. It may be a new phenomen...[Read More]