Mediacore has been acquired by Workday.
- Media management and hosting solution designed for enterprises and large educational institutions.
- The platform hosts video, screencast, PowerPoint, and audio.
- Upload videos from native apps including Mac, iOS, web browser.
- Launch videos in a custom HTML video player.
- Display videos on a custom page in the format of a video channel organizing video so its easy to navigate.
- Advance editing for video site templates, change to match corporate logo and branding.
- Monetization of video content via an integration with ad platforms like Google Adsense.
- Set privacy and user permissions based on category with control over what video a user can watch, or upload and even download videos.
- Admin users can set permission for managing the site with custom roles specific to your organization or education program to allow certain users access to different functions of your site admin.
- Payment integration with PayPal and 2Checkout for subscriptions and one time payments.
- Integration with Google Analytics for website traffic statistics.
Pricing starts at $99 and can generally go up to $499 – $1,000 a month and will include storage, bandwidth, encoding and global delivery.
Columbia University, London University, HULT International Business School, American Community School of Abu Dhabi, Wolf Creek Public Schools, PBS
MediaCore announced the launch of a complete lecture capture solution for universities of all sizes....[Read More]