- Start a live stream without downloading software, completely from a web browser.
- Local streaming client also available with more powerful features.
- The best encoding settings are automatically selected.
- Lightstream monitors for any hiccups in internet connection and will automatically adjust bitrate to keep the stream from buffering.
- Cloud engines take on the majority of the compositing and encoding and the latest encoding technologies means better quality video with less cpu needed.
- Collaborate with others on broadcasts by sending a simple link to remotely add their camera to the stream.
- Mobile app allows for stream management including the ability to start, stop, and switch scenes.
Last year live video exploded and more vendors than ever jumped into the space creating a toolbox of options to broadcast live on popular social media sites and across the internet. While live streaming software used to be bulky, expensive and super cumbersome, today’s options are light, self-...[Read More]