- Deploy video apps for Smart TV environments including Apple TV, Fire TV, Google Play, Chromecast, Roku, and Android TV
- The ability to give viewers the option for favoriting, search and share functionality
- Streamlined organization for quick discovery and viewing,
- Multiple account capabilities for enterprises running multiple channels
- Video offline including download options, and intuitive categories, subcategories, and navigation.
Intelivideo offers three packages to choose from. Pricing and plans are based on a base monthly recurring fee plus a percentage cut of sales. Transaction fees can range from 15% to 10% depending the plan.
The secret to successful online video is simple: quality content. Regardless of how well you market your video, the content is what hooks viewers and keeps them coming back for more. But how do you come up with ideas at the velocity that online video requires? How do you keep your content fresh and ...[Read More]
Video On Demand platform is committed to developing strong client partnerships, delivering exceptional value and driving profitability Denver, Colo. – July 19, 2017 – Video On Demand (VOD) and Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) platform Intelivideo announced today the appointment of Scott Heinemann...[Read More]
Hopefully in our last two live streaming posts — covering why live streaming is the next big thing and live streaming free versus paid — we convinced you that now is the time to incorporate live streaming into your premium Video On Demand (VOD) efforts To help spark some ideas for how to start with ...[Read More]