- Live selling on ya e-commerce store, social, apps and websites
- Enable customers to purchase products while watching a live sales event.
- Go live on multiple channels at the same time
- Uninterrupted video viewing while web visitors shop
- Videos can be shared on social media, email, chats and more.
- Enhance product pages with accompanying videos.
- Dynamic video playlists that change in real time.
- Easy integration with an embeddable SDK and APIs
- Chat agents and bots can directly interact with the audience.
- Process keywords, send direct responses, offer discounts, block users or modify the content of the live show in real-time.
- Push live shows to audiences via chatbots, emails, and messaging.
- Customer segmentation using live selling data.
- Private sessions and 1:1 selling
- Send customized offers and promotions to your customers in real-time.
- Subscriber management and capture
- Supports streaming directly from a mobile phone, webcam, or using professional streaming software.
- Built-in shopping cart that allows customers to add products and checkout without leaving the live event.
- Analytics and reporting engine sends automated reports highlighting the performance of the live channel.
- Product management directly in the platform or buy using a CSV or API. Native product manager provides the ability update all product details such as price, description, or inventory in real-time.
- Order management, receive orders directly using built-in order management.
One area of online video that is set to continue its trajectory is live stream shopping and live commerce. This popular form of interactive live video shopping first gained popularity in Asia before reaching the West. Thanks to services like TikTok and Instagram, audiences are already captive and re...[Read More]