- Google Chrome extension for easy in-browser recording
- Password protect video recordings for secure sharing
- Add custom calls-to-actions on videos to drive conversion
- Add meta data such as title, description, tags, etc.
- The ability to embed recorded videos on any website using the Fluvid video player.
- Manage and view videos in an easy-to-use dashboard
- Add custom thumbnails to completed videos.
- The ability to edit videos by cropping and trimming clips.
- Download videos in mp4 format making it easy to post on any video platform.
Fluvid is offered for free. Enjoy!
Top 12 Best Video Tutorial Creation Software Apps To Watch in 2022
Are you looking for software to help you create tutorial videos for your software tool or app? Or maybe an easy way to make a simple video without any tools besides your laptop? We’ve got you covered with a round up of the top 12 best video tutorial creation software apps to keep your eyes on ...[Read More]
4 Video Software Tools For Sales, Prospecting and Service
This week’s feature video software is focused on enabling better communication for front line sales and support teams. These tools make it easy to record, edit, publish and share video messages using popular email tools, CRMs and SMS messaging. To learn more about the video marketing software ...[Read More]
Top 5 Free Screen Capture Software Tools For Making Videos at Home
Now that we're all stuck at home, we're all glued to our computer and TV screens. Creating videos in today's environment now comes with a ton of restrictions, such as you can't physically get a crew together right now to run production.