In 2021 there are literally thousands of tools for creating professional looking video online. These video making apps are all focused around the idea of creating and editing professional quality videos quickly without downloading any software or requiring previous production skills.
Web-based video making software generally leverages built-in templates which include: stock photos, videos, music and more, which users can use to assemble their videos.
Once videos are created, users take advantage of features for branding and distributing videos across the web to social media accounts as well as for download for archiving and storage.
You can learn more about video content creation software in our special video below.
Organizations that use video making software tend to see the following benefits:
- The ability to successfully design and rollout a video content production strategy that’s cohesive and takes into account other marketing and organizational initiatives.
- Video production process moved almost nearly all online, making it easier for production teams to collaborate with key project stakeholders on edits and revisions. This concept alone has accelerated the video production process from concept to published video.
- If the organization is creating the same type of video regularly, some video making software tools have AI driven features to automate the creation of video at scale using metadata and custom attributes. This concept automatically creates thousands if not millions of personalized videos.
One of the biggest benefits of video making software is that it enables video marketers to move their video production workflows to the cloud, bringing greater efficiency, ultimately lowering video production costs.
As we look across the variety video making software applications out there, we see a common set of feature sets:
- All video making tools provide the ability to upload raw video whether it be from a camera or already produced clips. You can then edit those video clips together, trimming them as needed. This is all happening in your web browser.
- Video marketers with specific pre-planned video ideas can use built-in templates, stock video, image, sounds, music and much more.
- To create clean and smooth transitions and professional looking video, the software provides tools for adding effects, transitions, filters and titles.
- Marketers can share their newly created video with the world by exporting videos directly to social media channels or downloading the master file.
When looking at purchasing video making software, budget considerations can range depending on the project and the level of quality needed. Video making software can range across the board from $10 a month all the way up to $500 a month depending on what’s needed.
There are video making software tools for small business and the same goes for enterprise. You can even find free video makers for creating YouTube intro videos and video advertisements.
For video markers invested in producing video content regularly, you may want to consider web-based video making software, especially if you are producing the same type of videos over and over.
Web-based video making software will give you the ability to immediately:
- Combine text, video clips, voice tracks and music to create a final video.
- Easily add branding, a logo, choose colors, select fonts, and insert clips, images, and music to enhance the video.
- Create videos from templates and pre-designed scenes.
- Distribute videos either via file export or directly to social media networks.
Organizations that use video content creation software are paying on average $65 per month, per user.
Learn more about video making software in 2021 by viewing our interactive video content creation software buyer’s guide.