Compare video live streaming platforms Iris Platform vs Streamera vs StreamSpot and stack features, packaging & pricing, and customers to see which solution is right for you.
Iris Flow is a video live streaming platform and suite comprising all of the tools needed for live video broadcasting. Easily broadcast with reliable, low latency, HD video streaming without worrying ...
- Deploy to large groups of users via user management dashboard
- Setup user groups of admins and moderators.
- Content dashboard provides direct, real-time communication with contributors via audio talkback (IFB-style), or via in-screen messaging.
- Define rules to programmatically manage content and create additional meta data and tags to any asset for easy organization.
- Combine different filters to narrow down content. Filter on author, location, tags and title.
- Publish live and recorded videos over SDI and RTMP to virtually any destination.
- Provided advanced set of SDKs designed to easily integrate real-time video and photo contribution capabilities within native apps and online platforms.
- Use SDKs and APIs to aggregate user generated content and publish a app or site.
Packaging & Pricing
Pricing is not publicly available. Packaging is based on bandwidth, storage and access to SDKs. Iris lets you test drive with a free, restricted 30-day trial.
Iris Platform customers are not publicly listed. Contact the vendor for customers and references.
Streamera provides a video live streaming platform for easy broadcast from the web and mobile to reach audiences everywhere. Create a web video channel destination and build followers. Launch broadcasts from anywhere with the mobile application and s...
- Broadcast streams at rates up to 2.1Mbps (HD) in H264.
- Stream live, upload large multimedia files, and make them immediately available in live or on-demand.
- Customize video players and add branding such as logo with links back specific URLs
- Easily embed the Streamera video player on any website or blog
- Hosting and storage for unlimited on demand videos
- Premium real time support offered
Packaging & Pricing
Streamera is best know for free live streaming, but does offer a few premium plans for the serious video broadcaster starting at $69 a month for Silver. Silver offers a single channel with 3 streaming hours a month and no ads. Gold is $250 a month and offers up to 10 premium channels and 15 hrs of streaming a month. Packages also include storage and unlimited viewers.
Anidan, FNSI, ForteVillage, New Deal Productions, TM News, Aeronautica Militare
StreamSpot is an all-inclusive video live streaming solution designed with simplicity in mind. The platform provides everything needed deliver high-quality live and on-demand broadcasts to any viewing device.
- Broadcasts are available on any connected device for live or on-demand playback
- Broadcasts are recorded and are published automatically for on-demand playback within minutes
- Categorize, trim and download video archives
- 100% automated broadcasts that start and stop based on a streaming schedule
- Schedule one-time or repeating broadcasts and make changes on-the-fly
- Customizable players that easily embed into any website
- Viewer analytics including real-time viewer mapping, top content, total viewers and a custom report builder.
- Broadcast private events securely by setting passwords
Packaging & Pricing
StreamSpot offers a combination of hardware and software. This pricing overview covers the software only. Three packages are offered. Lite at $79 a month includes 100 streams and 100GB of storage and a ton of other features. Pro is $149 a month with 500 streams and 250GB of storage. Premiere is $249 a month 1,000 streams and 500GB of storage. A 30-day free trial is offered.
Crossroads Church, St. Saviour, Temple Sinai, Fairmount Temple, Xavier University, Catholic Community Radio, Mother of Merci High School