- Request video from friends, clients, and students
- Video request tool creates a short link that can be shared with audiences to collect videos from.
- Users upload video files directly to a YouTube channel or Google Drive.
- In-browser video converter and compression enables users to upload their videos using simple drag and drop tools.
- Webcam recorder records video in the browser while the converter compresses video immediately into a small file in the format for fast upload and distribution.
Clipchamp offers three plans to choose from starting with the Basic plan which is Free with up to 5 video uploads per month and up to 5 minute webcam recordings. Other plans offered are Business at $7.50 per month with unlimited video uploads and 30 minute webcam recordings; Enterprise which is an unlimited plan.
Get a complete overview and demo of Clipchamp a software tool for enabling users to upload and share...
Watch this video to learn how to embed forms on your website that will allow users to upload videos.
Watch this video to learn how to enable your users to upload video content to your website easily us...
Today anyone can create a video online in a few minutes without any technical expertise or background. Whether its recording from your web cam, uploading video clips from your computer or using pre-existing templates and animated slides to form an explainer video, video making software apps are acce...[Read More]
Now that we're all stuck at home, we're all glued to our computer and TV screens. Creating videos in today's environment now comes with a ton of restrictions, such as you can't physically get a crew together right now to run production.
Video creation software company Clipchamp has announced a $9 million Series A funding round to capture a larger chunk of the $135 billion dollar video content creation market. The Australia-based company plans to expand into the U.S. but will remain headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. Cl...[Read More]