- Collect video footage from anyone, anywhere with a simple invite link.
- Produce high-quality video at low costs with branded templates and easy editing tools.
- Apply templates automatically to vides to create professional looking content.
- Resize videos in one click with responsive layouts for any screen resolution or device type.
- Export, embed, or retrieve video content with APIs
Capsule is offered via three plans to choose from. Paid plans start at $240 per month. Packaging and pricing is based on team members using the software, number of videos created and access to templates and branding.
Salesforce, Twilio, Bloomberg, University of Nebraska, National Geographic, HBO, Qualified, BigMarker, TED, Twallo, Made, Swoogo
February was a busy month for online video software platforms with five companies receiving venture funding for a total raised of nearly $50 million in funding. Across the vendors funded there is a common theme: they are all either AI video generation platforms or pure content creation software tool...[Read More]
Enterprise AI Video Creation Software company Capsule has raised $4.75 million in seed funding to further develop and commercialize their video editing and creation toolset. To date, Capsule has raised at total of $6.75 million in capital, with a pre-seed funding round of $2 million in 202...[Read More]