- Presentation creator tool, that allows for the uploading and syncing of slide presentations with audio
- Video hosting and delivery via the Brainshark Flash video player.
- Custom templates for video player and Brainshark video playback pages.
- Delivery across mobile devices for remote sales teams and workforces.
- Track viewer engagement and behavior with contact level analytics
- The ability to host and present to large audiences with a built in webinar tool
- Integrations with leading CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms to pass data and make it easy for your team
- Email integration for video in the inbox
- Social Media integrations for sharing across the social web
Brainshark offers a variety of plans based on your specific use case, the average customer pays $1,000/month, but may pay more based on bandwidth and user based pricing.
A free trial and freemium version of the Brainshark platform is offered for customers looking to get started with no barriers.
Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget, Brightcove, Kaltura
Hewlett Packard, Avnet, Concur, Constant Contact, Kaiser Permanente, Staples, SAP, PennState
Customers by Industry
We’ve assembled a list of the top video apps that integrate with or are native to Salesforce.com. These video software solutions offer tools that enable sales reps and managers to record, organize and share video with leads and contacts via ema...[Read More]
Brainshark, a company that provides video sales enablement solutions has launched the Brainshark Sales Accelerator. The new product provides high-impact, centrally accessible solutions for sales onboarding and continuous training, prospecting, coachi...[Read More]