Brainshark, a company that provides video sales enablement solutions has launched the Brainshark Sales Accelerator. The new product provides high-impact, centrally accessible solutions for sales onboarding and continuous training, prospecting, coaching and engagement – increasing conversations with customers and prospects to win more deals in less time. The new solution also helps managers better understand what their best reps are doing, so managers can coach more effectively.
The Brainshark Sales Accelerator is tightly integrated with Salesforce, empowering Salesforce users to maximize productivity and results.
What the this video to learn more:Here are some interesting facts about Today’s sales reps:
- Analyst firm IDC reports that 75% of marketing materials aren’t used by sales, while a Brainshark survey of 400 sales professionals shows that reps struggle with content that’s off-base (28%), obsolete (41%) and of questionable version control (39%).
- These challenges are so critical that 1 in 3 reps say they can’t find the content they need to close more deals.
The Sales Accelerator solution enables companies to solve these problems, making it easy to create timely, measurable, video-based content that is proven to increase interest and retention. Sales reps can access these materials instantly and intuitively, in the context of their sales activities. Embedded within the Salesforce environment, the Sales Accelerator empowers reps to learn, sell and track their results in an uninterrupted workflow.
The Brainshark Sales Accelerator: Key Features
- Ability to rapidly create high-impact video content – For onboarding, just-in-time learning, prospecting and more. Content is mobile-ready, available in Salesforce1 and mobile browsers, and automatically optimized for the device accessing it.
- Content delivered to reps in context – Based on their sales activities and accessible via opportunity, contact, lead and account records in Salesforce. Content can also be filtered and accessed by type of prospect/target (based on job title, industry, etc.), sales cycle stage and more.
- Easy access and search – With prominent shortcuts to favorited, frequently used and self-authored content.
- One-click content sharing – To prospects and customers directly from opportunity, contact, lead and account records in Salesforce.
- Detailed analytics and dashboards – Enabling reps to see, right within Salesforce, how their content is doing and prioritize follow-up. Managers can identify which reps and which pieces of content are most successful. They can also see how often specific content affects sales cycles and deals closed to improve coaching and content utilization, and promote best practices.
- Enhanced version control – By automatically replacing obsolete content, wherever it exists, with the newest version so reps are always up-to-date.
To learn more about Brainshark visit their HUB PAGE