One area of online video that is set to continue its trajectory is live stream shopping and live commerce. This popular form of interactive live video shopping first gained popularity in Asia before reaching the West. Thanks to services like TikTok and Instagram, audiences are already captive and ready to make purchases in real-time.
Live shopping is essentially real-time live shopping through social apps and video embedded on websites. These experiences give shoppers the ability to engage and buy products and services in real-time while watching a live video broadcast. For brands, live shopping is a great way to stand out from the competition and increase engagement with buyers in an intiment setting.
These 5 live shopping apps enable brands to host live video shopping events:
- Flux Panda
This article provides more information on each app, along with links to detailed solution profiles with information on features, pricing, reviews, comparisons and more.
Highlighted LiveSwitch features include:
- Real-time video live streaming with adaptive bit-rate streaming
- Broadcast across multiple social media channels and video platforms simultaneously
- Integrate existing product catalogs to create interactive shoppable video.
- Engage viewers with real-time chat and discussion
- Detailed analytics and dashboard with reporting
Firework is an interactive video and shoppable video platform that enables brands, retailers and media publishers to deliver TikTok-like interactive video experiences on websites and mobile apps.
Highlighted Firework features include:
- The ability to integrate products and videos into a video commerce format.
- A full featured interactive video design studio with customizable templates, drag-and-drop editing tools and a library of over 1 million licensed assets.
- The ability to automatically convert existing long-form videos into 60-second or shorter promotional videos.
- Dynamic video creation derived from product metadata (title, price, availability, etc).
Highlighted Livescale features include:
- The ability to transform your web store experience by integrating live video with in-video checkout, live chat and branded gamification features.
- The ability to monitor real-time metrics and post-event reporting for audience insights.
- Implement without coding or preexisting experience.
- Compatible with all e-Commerce merchants.
Highlighted buywith features include:
- The ability to create videos automatically using set templates and themes.
- The ability to publish videos direct to web stores and social media channels simultaneously.
- Detailed analytics that measure video performance and effectiveness.
5. Flux Panda
Highlighted Flux Panda features include:
- The ability to live sell on existing e-commerce stores, social media channels, apps and websites.
- Give customers the ability to purchase products while watching a live event.
- Go live on multiple channels at the same time
- Chat agents and bots that can directly interact with the audience in real-time.
- The ability to host private sessions and 1:1 selling
- Detailed analytics and reporting
Those are just a few of the many live shopping apps available! You can find more live stream shopping apps and software here.