- Embed polls and quizzes in videos to keep students interested and excited about course work.
- Set up flipped & blended courses by adding groups and assigning video lessons.
- Responses from all embedded questions are recorded for analysis of student performance and lesson efficiency.
- Assign a single video to a group by uploading a video file or syncing with YouTube — students get an automated notification to complete the video task, when it’s complete the admin will get an alert.
- String together multiple videos, add captions, pictures, sounds, quizzes or polls to the mix.
Edmodo, YouTube, Google Drive
Metta offers three plans starting with a basic free plan, Plus at $60 a month, and Pro at $108 per month. Packaging is based on the number of “Groups” and storage. The free plan offers up to 30 members in a single group.
Get a demo and overview of interactive video lesson plan software Metta.io.
Watch this video to learn how to use Metta.io to build and distribute interactive video lessons. Thi...