- Video Upload and Ingestion – Easily upload and ingest video, audio, images and docs. Bulk or individual file uploads, via browser, desktop app, email or mobile.
- Video Transcoding and Processing – Upload your content and we’ll transocode it into multiple flavors, or use your own transcoders.
- Lecture Capture – Capture and manage recorded videos of your lectures with Kaltura and third party recording tools.
- Video Management – Organize your content, search media, edit, moderate, create playlists, and much more – all in one intuitive interface.
- Video Player – Customize player design and features or leverage built-in templates.
- Video Editing Tools – Trim videos to create clips, add subtitles, and cue points to enable chaptering, advertising and deep search.
- Webcasting – Experience a Webcasting solution that is fully integrated with your video portal.
- Video Monetization – Grow your revenue with content monetization tools, and audience engagement reporting including paywall and subscriptions.
- Video Analytics – Get insight into content performance and viewer behavior. Make informed decisions based on real data.
- Live Streaming – Full HD live streaming and archiving.
- Video Security – Protect your content with end-to-end security
Kaltura offers their solutions in several different packages to make it super easy to deploy in either on-premise and cloud based scenarios.
- Kalutra Cloud Based Edition which is a fully hosted video platform with various service packages levels starts at between $499 -$1,00 a month.
- Kaltura On Premise Edition which is self-hosted version of the video platform with commercial license, and full support and maintenance.
- Kaltura Community Edition which is a free community supported, self-hosted version of the platform
Akamai, DoubleClick, Adap.tv, TubeMogul, Encoding.com, Tremor Video, 3 Play Media, Wowza, Roku, WordPress, Drupal, Moodle, DotSub
ABC News, Paramount, HBO, Warner Brothers, The Times of India, SAP, Accenture, Texas Instruments, Coldwell Banker, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, NYU, Columbia University, and IKEA
Looking for an online video platform? We’ve stacked JWPlayer, Wistia, and Kaltura side-by-side...[Read More]