- Video hosting and CDN services for both on demand and live streaming
- Ad integration support for companion, expandable banner, interactive, mid-roll, overlay banner, overlay text, post and pre-roll ad formats.
- Adaptive Bitrate switching so the video player adapts to the speed of the internet connection and delivers the relevant transcode.
- Analytics, including engagement, geolocation, and APIs for integrating with 3rd party services.
- APIs and SDK for development and 3rd party platform apps.
- Batch Upload and integration with uploading apps and hardware for fast file upload.
- Video content management, designed for large libraries of videos.
- Live Streaming capabilities for public and private video streams
- Video Gallery toolset for building video experiences
- Media Scheduling, the ability to publish videos at a specific set time.
- Video player design and customization for completely branding the video player.
- Integration with video subscription tools
- Video security, including RTMP and secure streams
- Integration with transcription services for creating subtitles
290 Congress Street
Boston MA 02210
PUMA, Sesame Street, New York Times
Brightcove pricing starts at $1,500 a month and generally requires an annual contract. Pricing is based on stream, so it is tied directly to bandwidth and storage.
In a new study from the Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs, sponsored by Brightcove, report...[Read More]