Video personalization is a high performing content strategy that marketers will leverage to drive more meaningful engagements and journeys with prospects and customers. There are 5 steps involved with creating a personalized video, the infographic below outlines them.
- The Audience | Determine which contacts are the targets that will receive the personalized video and the context in which they should receive it.
- The Story | Storyboard the video and leave specific scenes or frames available for personalization.
- The Production | Film and edit the video for personalization using post production tools. Insert contact merge scenes.
- The Assembly | Use video personalization and CRM to render personalized videos.
- The Delivery | Deliver personalized emails along with video assets via merge fields.